Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it!
Asked by catstolethecrown
I’ll answer this from the perspective of Kezar (because that would be funny).
- “I obsess over the boundless potential and possible dangers of radiowaves. They’re bound to have more uses than just detonating mines.”
- “I’m an obsessive-compulsive helper.”
- “I like fixing problems. In fact, I see the world itself as a giant series of problems which can be fixed by the invention and proper application of new technologies and philosophies. I want to fix everything!”
- “I have a prototype arachnidrone named Squiggly.”
- “I feel really leery about magic as I feel there are driving forces involved which aren’t benign.”
- “I strongly distrust asura gates and I wish I could avoid using them. We need to get those flying things out of their prototype stages and into mass production.”
- “I secretly envy the rapport rangers have with their pets. But then ranger pets tend to be more intelligent than Squiggly.”
- “Chickens are delicious. But we’re undergoing a chicken shortage, currently.”
- “Eh. I feel some sort of empathy for the skritt. They’re annoying little scavengers but their biological make-up means that they’re broken unless in large groups. We need to invent something to fix that. I disagree with the pathological need to eradicate them. I… actually kind of like them. Keep that under your helm.”
- “I do metal-sculpting in my downtime with a welder of my own design. I’m nowhere near as talented as the warbands responsible for the giant works you’ll find in my home city, but… I’m not too shabby. Practise makes perfect.”
And there we go.
I… won’t pass this on though as I worry I’d annoy people. Then I’d feel bad. But that was entertaining to do from an RP perspective. If any of my followers want to give this a go from an RP perspective with their characters, feel free!